Friday, November 7, 2014

Falling Short







Autumn is here, but in Chicago we were spoiled with warm weather for most of October. I am a total believer for shorts in the fall. Also transitioning your favorite summer pieces into your fall wardrobe. There are so many ways you can make shorts fall appropriate attire. You can layer tights under them, or match up heavier items to keep you warm during the cool fall nights. In this look, I paired some geometric origami shorts from AGACI with a basic long sleeve shirt and a mint blue blazer from Mandee. When origami shorts came out this summer I was hooked. They are a cleaver upgrade from the skort. They are super stylish and add a dressy element while still feeling comfortable.

I have been experimenting with my hair and trying to find temporary ways to add some color since the color-banned from my radiography program. I found these hypercolor hair powder  from Anastasia from Beverly Hills that I am in love with. They actually show its true color on dark hair. It is hard to find a hair chalk that will transfer its true pigmentation on dark hair. This product is solid.  

Happy friday loves!

Details:
Shorts: AGACI
Shoes: AGACI
Blazer: Mandee
Necklace: H&M
Glasses: Bonlook.com

Photography by: Kevin Ruiz @ captureforward.com




No comments:

Post a Comment